Kevin Harvick is an American professional stock car racing driver. He competes in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, driving the No. 4 Chevrolet SS for Stewart-Haas Racing. Harvick is also a part-owner of Kevin Harvick Incorporated, a race team that competes in the Nationwide Series and the Camping World Truck Series.
1. Kevin Harvick’s winningest NASCAR season came in 2006, when he won nine races.
2. Harvick has been driving for Stewart-Haas Racing since 2014.
3. Harvick is a two-time Daytona 500 winner, having taken the checkered flag in 2007 and 2018.
4. Harvick has 30 career NASCAR Cup Series victories to his credit.
5. In addition to his on-track successes, Harvick is also an accomplished businessman, owning several businesses, including a race team and a marketing agency.
6. Harvick is married to DeLana Harvick and the couple has one son together, Keelan.
7. Harvick is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys hunting and fishing in his free time.
8. Harvick is a native of Bakersfield, California and currently resides in Charlotte, North Carolina.
9. Harvick began his racing career in go-karts at the age of eight.
10. Harvick made his NASCAR debut in the Busch Series in 1995.
11. Harvick won his first NASCAR race in the Nationwide Series in 2001.
12. Harvick became a full-time NASCAR Cup Series driver in 2002.
13. Harvick’s first NASCAR Cup Series victory came in the 2004 Coca-Cola 600.
14. In addition to his victories, Harvick has also amassed 97 top-five and 173 top-ten finishes in the NASCAR Cup Series.
15. Harvick is a member of the 2010s NASCAR Hall of Fame class and was inducted in 2017.