Adore Delano is one of the most successful drag queens to come out of RuPaul’s Drag Race. She has released three albums, all of which have topped the dance charts, and has toured the world with her stage show.
But what do we really know about Adore Delano? Here are 15 secrets about this superstar that you may not be aware of.
1. Adore’s real name is Danny Noriega and she was born in Azusa, California.
2. She is of Mexican and French descent.
3. Adore started performing as a drag queen when she was just 18 years old.
4. Her stage name was inspired by the character Adora Belle from the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
5. Adore is a self-taught musician and can play both the guitar and piano.
6. She has released three studio albums, all of which have topped the dance charts.
7. Adore has toured the world with her stage show, which features both live music and comedy.
8. In addition to her musical career, Adore has also appeared in a number of films and television shows.
9. She is an outspoken advocate for LGBT rights and often uses her platform to raise awareness about important issues facing the community.
10. Adore is one of the few drag queens to have been featured on the cover of a mainstream magazine, appearing on the cover of Paper magazine in 2014.
11. In 2015, she was named one of Time magazine’s 100 most influential people.
12. Adore is a certified yoga instructor and often teaches classes when she is not performing or touring.
13. She is an avid animal lover and has two dogs, Bowie and Delilah.
14. Adore currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
15. She has stated that her ultimate goal is to be “an international superstar.”