Ryan Gosling is one of the most popular actors in Hollywood. He has starred in many successful films, such as “The Notebook,” “Drive,” and “La La Land.” Gosling is also known for his off-screen antics, which have made him a favorite among fans.
Here are 10 things you may not know about the actor:
1. Gosling grew up in a small town in Ontario, Canada. His parents were Mormon missionaries, and he was home-schooled until he was 18.
2. Gosling’s first acting role was in the Mickey Mouse Club TV show. He appeared on the show from 1993 to 1995, alongside future stars Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera.
3. After the Mickey Mouse Club, Gosling took a break from acting to focus on his music career. He was a member of the band Dead Man’s Bones, which released one album in 2009.
4. Gosling has been in a relationship with actress Eva Mendes since 2011. The couple has two daughters together.
5. Gosling is known for his love of dogs. He has owned several dogs over the years, including a mutt named George Clooney.
6. In 2007, Gosling starred in the film “Lars and the Real Girl.” The movie was about a man who falls in love with a life-size doll.
7. In 2010, Gosling co-starred with Michelle Williams in the film “Blue Valentine.” The movie is about the ups and downs of a young couple’s relationship.
8. Gosling won the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy for his role in “La La Land.” He was also nominated for an Academy Award for the same role.
9. Gosling is good friends with fellow actor Justin Timberlake. The two have starred in several films together, including “The Social Network” and “In Time.”
10. In 2018, Gosling starred in the film “First Man,” which told the story of Neil Armstrong’s historic moon landing. Gosling learned to fly a plane for the role.