1. Megan was born in Houston, Texas on February 3, 1995.
2. She got her start in the music industry by appearing on the track “Bossy” by rapper Juvenile.
3. Her debut album, Fever, was released in May 2019 and debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 chart.
4. Megan is known for her energetic and flamboyant stage performances.
5. She has a close relationship with her mother and often credits her for helping her to pursue her musical dreams.
6. Megan is a huge fan of the Houston Texans football team and has performed the national anthem at several games.
7. In addition to music, she also has interests in fashion and acting.
8. She has a large social media following, with over 2 million followers on Instagram.
9. Megan is bisexual and has spoken out about her experiences being open about her sexuality.
10. She is currently dating rapper Offset.
11. She dropped out of college to pursue her music career.
12. She was raised by her grandparents after her mother died when she was young.
13. Her stage name was inspired by rapper Snoop Dogg’s nickname, “Snoop Lion.”
14. She is a self-taught rapper and musician.
15. She has collaborated with artists such as DaBaby, City Girls, and Nicki Minaj.
16. She is the founder of the record label Hott Head Nation.
17. In addition to English, she also speaks Spanish and Creole.
18. She is a advocate for sexual assault survivors and has started the hashtag #MeTooSTL to help raise awareness about sexual violence.
19. She was nominated for two Grammy Awards in 2020, for Best Rap Album and Best New Artist.
20. In 2020, she became the first female rapper to headline Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.
As you can see, Megan Thee Stallion is a talented and accomplished artist. We can’t wait to see what she does next!