Did you know that comedian and actor Kevin Hart was born on July 6, 1979? Or that he started his career by doing stand-up comedy in Philadelphia? Here are 10 more facts about Kevin Hart that you may not have known. Keep reading to learn more!
1. Kevin Hart was born on July 6, 1979, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
2. He is one of the most successful comedians and actors in Hollywood today.
3. Hart began his career by winning several amateur comedy competitions at clubs throughout New England.
4. He released his first stand-up album, I’m a Grown Little Man, in 2008.
5. In 2009, he starred in the film Soul Plane and since then has appeared in numerous movies including getting Hard (2015), Ride Along (2014), and Central Intelligence (2016).
6. Hart is also a successful businessman and has launched several businesses including a line of sneakers with Nike and his own record label called HartBeat Productions.
7. He has been married to Eniko Parrish since 2016 and they have one child together.
8. Hart has also been open about his struggles with addiction and has been sober since 2010.
9. In 2017, he was named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People.
10. Kevin Hart is currently worth an estimated $120 million.