1. Gaspard Ulliel was born on November 25, 1984 in Paris, France.
2. He started modeling when he was just 14 years old.
3. Gaspard Ulliel’s acting career began in 2000 when he had a small role in the film Les destinées.
4. In 2004, he starred in the film A Very Long Engagement, which was nominated for four Academy Awards.
5. Gaspard Ulliel has also starred in the films Saint Laurent (2014), Hannibal Rising (2007), and Un Homme Amoureux (2000).
6. He is the face of Yves Saint Laurent’s men’s fragrance, L’Homme Libre.
7. Gaspard Ulliel is a French citizen, but he can also speak English and Spanish.
8. He is 5’9″ tall.
9. He is a huge fan of the band U2.
10. Gaspard Ulliel supports several charities, including UNICEF and Médecins Sans Frontières.
11. He has dated several famous women, including Diane Kruger and Sienna Miller.
12. Gaspard Ulliel has a fear of flying.
13. He is an avid collector of vintage cars.
14. Gaspard Ulliel’s favorite food is sushi.
15. He has two cats named Oscar and Louise.
16. In his spare time, Gaspard Ulliel enjoys playing the guitar and piano.
17. He is a huge fan of the television show Game of Thrones.
18. Gaspard Ulliel has been nominated for several awards, including a César Award and a BAFTA Award.
19. In 2015, he was named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People.
20. Gaspard Ulliel is considered to be one of the most talented and promising young actors in Hollywood today.