Naomi Campbell is one of the most successful and well-known models in the world. With a career that has spanned more than 25 years, she has achieved a great deal of success and worked with some of the biggest names in fashion.
Despite her public persona, there are still some things that remain a mystery about Campbell. Here are 10 secrets about her that you may not know:
1. Naomi was born in London to a Jamaican father and English mother.
2. Campbell started her career as a model at the tender age of 15.
3. She has appeared on over 500 magazine covers throughout her career.
4. Naomi is one of the highest-paid models in the world.
5. She has also had a successful career as an actress, appearing in films such as The Devil Wears Prada and Ugly Betty.
6. Campbell is a passionate philanthropist and has worked with organizations such as UNICEF and Fashion for Relief.
7. Naomi is known for her fiery temper and has been involved in several high-profile feuds throughout her career.
8. She is the founder of the Naomi Campbell Foundation, which provides scholarships to young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
9. Campbell is a strict vegan and does not eat or wear any animal products.
10. She has been married twice – to Russian billionaire Vladislav Doronin and British composer Robert tabloid.
11. Naomi Campbell has one child, a son named Cairo.
12. She is currently the face of Swarovski.
13. Naomi Campbell is one of the most photographed people in the world.
14. She is also one of the most-searched celebrities on Google.
15. Campbell was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2007.
16. In 2009, she was convicted of assaulting her former assistant with a telephone.
17. Campbell is a huge fan of soccer and supports the English Premier League team Arsenal.
18. She is also a huge fan of the singer Rihanna and has collaborated with her on several occasions.
19. Campbell is one of the most influential people in the fashion industry.
20. She was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World in 2007.
She is a successful model, actress and philanthropist with a fascinating life story. So, the next time you see her on the cover of a magazine or strutting down the runway, remember these little-known facts about her!