Liam Gallagher is a world-renowned musician who has achieved great success both as a solo artist and as part of the legendary band, Oasis. With a career spanning over two decades, Liam has become one of the most iconic and recognisable figures in the music industry. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at some of the lesser-known facts about this fascinating man.
1. Liam Gallagher was born in England in 1972.
2. Liam’s first band was called The Rain, which he formed with Paul Arthurs and Tony McCarroll.
3. In 1991, Liam joined his brother Noel Gallagher’s band, Oasis.
4. Oasis’ first album, ‘Definitely Maybe’, was released in 1994 and was a huge success.
5. Liam is the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist for Oasis.
6. Noel is the lead guitarist and main songwriter for Oasis.
7. Liam and Noel have had many public disagreements over the years, but they continue to work together in Oasis.
8. In 2009, Liam formed a new band, Beady Eye, with Gem Archer and Andy Bell.
9. Oasis split up in 2009, but Liam and Noel have both continued to enjoy success in their solo careers.
10. In 2017, Liam released his debut solo album, ‘As You Were’, which was a huge success.
11. Liam is currently working on his second solo album, which is due to be released in 2019.
12. Liam has been married twice and has four children. He currently lives in London with his partner, Debbie Gwyther.