Olly Murs is one of the most successful British pop stars in recent memory. He has achieved massive chart success both in the UK and around the world, and he shows no signs of slowing down. However, there are some things that even his biggest fans don’t know about him. In this blog post, we will take a look at ten of the most interesting secret facts about Olly Murs. Without further ado, let’s get started!
1. Did you know that Olly Murs started out his career as a runner-up on the UK’s The X Factor?
2. Olly’s self-titled debut album went straight to number one in the UK charts and included the singles “Heart Skips a Beat” and “Troublemaker”.
3. The follow-up album, Right Place Right Time, was another chart-topping success for Olly, spawning the hit single “Dear Darlin'”.
4. Olly’s third album, Never Been Better, was yet another number one album in the UK and included the singles “Wrapped Up” and “Up”.
5. In 2015, Olly released his fourth studio album, Kiss Me, which featured the singles “Wrapped Up” and “Kiss Me”.
6. Olly has also had a successful career as a presenter, hosting such shows as The Xtra Factor and Text Santa.
7. In 2016, Olly made his film debut in the comedy Get Hard alongside Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart.
8. Outside of his musical and presenting career, Olly is also a keen footballer and has played for both Arsenal FC and Wimbledon FC.
9. Olly is currently in a relationship with Francesca Thomas, who is also a presenter on The Xtra Factor. The couple have been together since 2015.
10. So there you have it, 10 top secrets about everyone’s favourite cheeky chappie, Olly Murs! We hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about this talented singer, presenter, and all-round good egg!