Selena Gomez has come a long way in her music career. Starting off as a child actress on the popular show Barney and Friends, Selena soon started making music of her own. Since then, she has released multiple albums and achieved ten top-ten singles on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Let’s take a look at some of her biggest accomplishments in music.
1. Selena Gomez’s music career began when she was just a child, appearing on the children’s television show Barney & Friends.
2. She rose to fame as a teenager with her role in the Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place, and went on to star in films such as Monte Carlo and Spring Breakers.
3. Selena Gomez has released five studio albums during her career, with the most recent being Revival, which was released in 2015.
4. She has sold over 7 million albums and 22 million singles worldwide, making her one of the best-selling artists of all time.
5. Selena Gomez has won numerous awards during her career, including an American Music Award, a MTV Video Music Award, and a People’s Choice Award.
6. She has also been nominated for several Grammy Awards, but has yet to win one.
7. In 2016, Selena Gomez was named one of the most influential people in the world by Time magazine.
8. In 2017, she became the first person to reach 100 million followers on Instagram.
9. Selena Gomez is currently working on new music and is set to release her next album sometime in 2018.
10. She has also started her own production company, July Moon Productions, and is set to executive produce the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why.